What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A database that offers a real-time, detailed vehicle history report
- Every report checks for minor accident data, mileage rollback, frame damage, and a lot more
- Provides access to over 17 billion unique records
- No hidden charges, subscriptions or monthly fees
- Get your car checked for costly hidden damage
- 70 Brand Titles checked and verified
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Vin Car History scores 72.86/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to https://vincarhistory.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $9.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: vincarhistory.com you’ll also be taken through to vincarhistory.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)